An Innovative Pathway towards Nano-Sized Parylene-Based Materials Prepared by Plasma-Based Deposition: Example of Application to the Production of Antimicrobial Materials
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 489–495, May 2014
How to Cite
Maggioni, G. and Castagliuolo, I. (2014), An Innovative Pathway towards Nano-Sized Parylene-Based Materials Prepared by Plasma-Based Deposition: Example of Application to the Production of Antimicrobial Materials. Plasma Processes Polym., 11: 489–495. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201300145
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Third Scientific Commission of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!