Microwave Plasma Process for SiCN:H Thin Films Synthesis with Composition Varying from SiC:H to SiN:H in H2/N2/Ar/Hexamethyldisilazane Gas Mixture
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Plasma Processes and Polymers
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 551–558, June 2014
How to Cite
Belmahi, M., Bulou, S., Thouvenin, A., de Poucques, L., Hugon, R., Le Brizoual, L., Miska, P., Genève, D., Vasseur, J.-L. and Bougdira, J. (2014), Microwave Plasma Process for SiCN:H Thin Films Synthesis with Composition Varying from SiC:H to SiN:H in H2/N2/Ar/Hexamethyldisilazane Gas Mixture. Plasma Processes Polym., 11: 551–558. doi: 10.1002/ppap.201300166
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!