The bulk of this paper was written and distributed in response to the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) (2000) Intercultural Committee's Report in relation to the MacPherson report on the Stephen Lawrence case.
Racism in psychotherapy – institutional and/or individual?†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2004 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Psychotherapy and Politics International
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 184–200, October 2004
How to Cite
Clarkson, P. (2004), Racism in psychotherapy – institutional and/or individual?. Psychother. Politics Int., 2: 184–200. doi: 10.1002/ppi.88
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!