The Impact of Permafrost Disturbances and Sediment Loading on the Limnological Characteristics of Two High Arctic Lakes
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 119–126, April 2012
How to Cite
Dugan, H. A., Lamoureux, S. F., Lewis, T. and Lafrenière, M. J. (2012), The Impact of Permafrost Disturbances and Sediment Loading on the Limnological Characteristics of Two High Arctic Lakes. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 119–126. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1735
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!