Thermal Regime of a Cold Air Trap in Central Pennsylvania, USA: the Trough Creek Ice Mine
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Published in 2012 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 187–195, July 2012
How to Cite
Edenborn, H. M., Sams, J. I. and Kite, J. S. (2012), Thermal Regime of a Cold Air Trap in Central Pennsylvania, USA: the Trough Creek Ice Mine. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 187–195. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1742
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!