Interactions between Seasonal Snow Cover, Ground Surface Temperature and Topography (Andes of Santiago, Chile, 33.5°S)
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 277–291, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Apaloo, J., Brenning, A. and Bodin, X. (2012), Interactions between Seasonal Snow Cover, Ground Surface Temperature and Topography (Andes of Santiago, Chile, 33.5°S). Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 277–291. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1753
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!