A New Method to Determine the Upper Boundary Condition for a Permafrost Thermal Model: An Example from the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 301–311, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Min, K.-H., Wu, Q., Zhang, J. and Harbor, J. (2012), A New Method to Determine the Upper Boundary Condition for a Permafrost Thermal Model: An Example from the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 301–311. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1755
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!