Simulation of the Decadal Permafrost Distribution on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau (China) over the Past 50 Years
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 292–300, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Weiming, C., Shangmin, Z., Chenghu, Z. and Xi, C. (2012), Simulation of the Decadal Permafrost Distribution on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau (China) over the Past 50 Years. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 292–300. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1758
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- National Science Technology Support Plan Project. Grant Number: 2012BAH28B01-03
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171332, 40830529
- National Science Technology Basic Special Project. Grant Number: 2011FY110400-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!