Syngenetic Ice Wedges: Cyclical Formation, Radiocarbon Age and Stable Isotope Records by Yurij K. Vasil’chuk, Moscow University Press, Moscow, 2006. 404 pp. ISBN 5-211-05212-9
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 82–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Vasil'chuk, Y. K. (2013), Syngenetic Ice Wedges: Cyclical Formation, Radiocarbon Age and Stable Isotope Records by Yurij K. Vasil’chuk, Moscow University Press, Moscow, 2006. 404 pp. ISBN 5-211-05212-9. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 82–93. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1764
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 110501141
- Russian Federal Program Scientific and Pedagogical Personnel of Innovative Russia in 2012–2013. Grant Number: 20121.1120001008018, contract 8339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!