Ice- and Soil-Wedge Dynamics in the Kapp Linné Area, Svalbard, Investigated by Two- and Three-Dimensional GPR and Ground Thermal and Acceleration Regimes
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, T., Matsuoka, N. and Christiansen, H. H. (2013), Ice- and Soil-Wedge Dynamics in the Kapp Linné Area, Svalbard, Investigated by Two- and Three-Dimensional GPR and Ground Thermal and Acceleration Regimes. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 39–55. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1767
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 09J00461
- The University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS). Grant Number: 20300293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!