A Simple Thaw-Freeze Algorithm for a Multi-Layered Soil using the Stefan Equation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 252–260, July 2013
How to Cite
Changwei, X. and Gough, W. A. (2013), A Simple Thaw-Freeze Algorithm for a Multi-Layered Soil using the Stefan Equation. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 252–260. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1770
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2010CB951404
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 40830533, 41271086
- State Key Laboratory of Cryospheric Sciences. Grant Number: SKLCS-ZZ-2012-02-03
- Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 51Y251571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!