Groundwater Hydrology and Stable Isotope Analysis of an Open-System Pingo in Northwestern Mongolia
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 175–183, July 2013
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, K., Sharkhuu, N. and Sharkhuu, A. (2013), Groundwater Hydrology and Stable Isotope Analysis of an Open-System Pingo in Northwestern Mongolia. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 175–183. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1773
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!