Special Issue Paper
New Concepts in Geophysical Surveying and Data Interpretation for Permafrost Terrain
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: Transactions of the International Permafrost Association
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 131–137, April 2013
How to Cite
Hauck, C. (2013), New Concepts in Geophysical Surveying and Data Interpretation for Permafrost Terrain. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 131–137. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1774
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!