Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada.
Special Issue Paper
Advances in Thermokarst Research
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: Transactions of the International Permafrost Association
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 108–119, April 2013
How to Cite
Kokelj, S. V. and Jorgenson, M. T. (2013), Advances in Thermokarst Research. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 24: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1779
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ARC-0806465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!