Characterising Runoff Generation Processes in a Lake-Rich Thermokarst Landscape (Old Crow Flats, Yukon, Canada) using δ18O, δ2H and d-excess Measurements
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 53–59, January/March 2014
How to Cite
Turner, K. W., Edwards, T. W. D. and Wolfe, B. B. (2014), Characterising Runoff Generation Processes in a Lake-Rich Thermokarst Landscape (Old Crow Flats, Yukon, Canada) using δ18O, δ2H and d-excess Measurements. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 25: 53–59. doi: 10.1002/ppp.1802
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!