Development of thermokarst lakes during the holocene at sites near Mayo, Yukon territory
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 161–175, April/June 1990
How to Cite
Burn, C. R. and Smith, M. W. (1990), Development of thermokarst lakes during the holocene at sites near Mayo, Yukon territory. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 1: 161–175. doi: 10.1002/ppp.3430010207
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1990
- Earth Physis Branch and the Geological Survey of Canada, Energy, Mines and the Resouces Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!