Department of Geography, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA 08904.
Permafrost zonation in Russia under anthropogenic climatic change
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 137–148, April/June 1993
How to Cite
Nelson, F. E. and Anisimov, O. A. (1993), Permafrost zonation in Russia under anthropogenic climatic change. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 4: 137–148. doi: 10.1002/ppp.3430040206
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1992
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DPP-8721922
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!