Microgelivation versus macrogelivation: towards bridging the gap between laboratory and field frost weathering
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 299–313, September 2001
How to Cite
Matsuoka, N. (2001), Microgelivation versus macrogelivation: towards bridging the gap between laboratory and field frost weathering. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 12: 299–313. doi: 10.1002/ppp.393
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!