Palaeoclimate reconstruction on Big Lyakhovsky Island, north Siberia—hydrogen and oxygen isotopes in ice wedges
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 91–105, April/June 2002
How to Cite
Meyer, H., Dereviagin, A., Siegert, C., Schirrmeister, L. and Hubberten, H.-W. (2002), Palaeoclimate reconstruction on Big Lyakhovsky Island, north Siberia—hydrogen and oxygen isotopes in ice wedges. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 13: 91–105. doi: 10.1002/ppp.416
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!