High-resolution seismic and ground penetrating radar–geophysical profiling of a thermokarst lake in the western Lena Delta, Northern Siberia
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 259–269, October/December 2002
How to Cite
Schwamborn, G. J., Dix, J. K., Bull, J. M. and Rachold, V. (2002), High-resolution seismic and ground penetrating radar–geophysical profiling of a thermokarst lake in the western Lena Delta, Northern Siberia. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 13: 259–269. doi: 10.1002/ppp.430
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2001
- Russian and German Ministries of Science and Technologies, and the European Commission–Marie Curie Fellowship Framework Programme.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!