Shrinking thermokarst ponds and groundwater dynamics in discontinuous permafrost near council, Alaska
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: Interactions of Permafrost with Climatic, Hydrologic and Ecosystem Processes
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 151–160, April/June 2003
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, K. and Hinzman, L. D. (2003), Shrinking thermokarst ponds and groundwater dynamics in discontinuous permafrost near council, Alaska. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 14: 151–160. doi: 10.1002/ppp.451
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!