Thermal-contraction-crack networks as evidence for late-Pleistocene permafrost in Inner Mongolia, China
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January/March 2004
How to Cite
Vandenberghe, J., Zhijiu, C., Liang, Z. and Wei, Z. (2004), Thermal-contraction-crack networks as evidence for late-Pleistocene permafrost in Inner Mongolia, China. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 15: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/ppp.476
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!