The thermal environment of blocky materials in the mountains of Central Asia
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 95–98, January/March 2004
How to Cite
Gorbunov, A. P., Marchenko, S. S. and Seversky, E. V. (2004), The thermal environment of blocky materials in the mountains of Central Asia. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 15: 95–98. doi: 10.1002/ppp.478
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!