A model study of circum-Arctic soil temperatures
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: Circumpolar-Active-Layer-Monitoring (CALM) Workshop
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 103–121, April/June 2004
How to Cite
Oelke, C. and Zhang, T. (2004), A model study of circum-Arctic soil temperatures. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 15: 103–121. doi: 10.1002/ppp.485
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!