The transient layer: implications for geocryology and climate-change science
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: Special Issue: In Honour of Professor Emeritus Hugh M. French: Papers from the Joint Meeting of the Canadian Geomorphology Research Group and l'Association Québécoise pour l'Étude du Quaternaire, May 2004 Guest Editor: Antoni G. Lewkowicz
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 5–17, January/March 2005
How to Cite
Shur, Y., Hinkel, K. M. and Nelson, F. E. (2005), The transient layer: implications for geocryology and climate-change science. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 16: 5–17. doi: 10.1002/ppp.518
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!