Morphometric and spatial analysis of thaw lakes and drained thaw lake basins in the western Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 327–341, October/December 2005
How to Cite
Hinkel, K. M., Frohn, R. C., Nelson, F. E., Eisner, W. R. and Beck, R. A. (2005), Morphometric and spatial analysis of thaw lakes and drained thaw lake basins in the western Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 16: 327–341. doi: 10.1002/ppp.532
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!