The influence of thermokarst disturbance on the water quality of small upland lakes, Mackenzie Delta region, Northwest Territories, Canada
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 343–353, October/December 2005
How to Cite
Kokelj, S. V., Jenkins, R. E., Milburn, D., Burn, C. R. and Snow, N. (2005), The influence of thermokarst disturbance on the water quality of small upland lakes, Mackenzie Delta region, Northwest Territories, Canada. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 16: 343–353. doi: 10.1002/ppp.536
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2005
- Northern Science Training Program, Indian Affairs and Northern Development
- The Inuvialuit Joint Secretariat
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Aurora Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!