A review of the influence of freeze-thaw cycles on soil geotechnical properties
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 245–252, July/September 2006
How to Cite
Qi, J., Vermeer, P. A. and Cheng, G. (2006), A review of the influence of freeze-thaw cycles on soil geotechnical properties. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 17: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/ppp.559
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
- National Science Fund of Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 40225001
- Max Planck Society, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!