A first pan-Arctic assessment of the influence of glaciation, permafrost, topography and peatlands on northern hemisphere lake distribution
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 201–208, April/June 2007
How to Cite
Smith, L. C., Sheng, Y. and MacDonald, G. M. (2007), A first pan-Arctic assessment of the influence of glaciation, permafrost, topography and peatlands on northern hemisphere lake distribution. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 18: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/ppp.581
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2006
- NASA Terrestrial Hydrology Program. Grant Number: NNG06GE05G
- NSF ARCSS Freshwater Initiative. Grant Number: ARC-023091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!