The contribution of J. Doolittle to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
Characterising relict cryogenic macrostructures in mid-latitude areas of the USA with three-dimensional ground-penetrating radar
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 257–268, July/September 2009
How to Cite
Doolittle, J. and Nelson, F. (2009), Characterising relict cryogenic macrostructures in mid-latitude areas of the USA with three-dimensional ground-penetrating radar. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 20: 257–268. doi: 10.1002/ppp.644
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!