Buffering of sublimation loss of subsurface ice by percolating snowmelt: a theoretical analysis
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 309–313, July/September 2009
How to Cite
Schorghofer, N. (2009), Buffering of sublimation loss of subsurface ice by percolating snowmelt: a theoretical analysis. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 20: 309–313. doi: 10.1002/ppp.646
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration through the NASA Astrobiology Institute. Grant Number: NNA04CC08A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!