The Development of Frost-weathering Microstructures on Sand-sized Quartz Grains: Examples from Poland and Mongolia
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 214–227, July 2011
How to Cite
Woronko, B. and Hoch, M. (2011), The Development of Frost-weathering Microstructures on Sand-sized Quartz Grains: Examples from Poland and Mongolia. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 22: 214–227. doi: 10.1002/ppp.725
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!