Climate System Research Center, Department of Geosciences, University of Massachusetts, 233 Morrill Science Center, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
A 2D Model for Characterising First-order Variability in Sublimation of Buried Glacier Ice, Antarctica: Assessing the Influence of Polygon Troughs, Desert Pavements and Shallow Subsurface Salts
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2012
How to Cite
Kowalewski, D. E., Marchant, D. R., Head, J. W. and Jackson, D. W. (2012), A 2D Model for Characterising First-order Variability in Sublimation of Buried Glacier Ice, Antarctica: Assessing the Influence of Polygon Troughs, Desert Pavements and Shallow Subsurface Salts. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/ppp.731
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!