Special Issue Paper
Automated Time-lapse ERT for Improved Process Analysis and Monitoring of Frozen Ground
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: In honour of Professor Charles Harris
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 306–319, October 2011
How to Cite
Hilbich, C., Fuss, C. and Hauck, C. (2011), Automated Time-lapse ERT for Improved Process Analysis and Monitoring of Frozen Ground. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 22: 306–319. doi: 10.1002/ppp.732
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2010
- PERMOS network (BAFU, Switzerland)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG MA1308_22-1, DFG HA3475/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!