Influence of permafrost on water storage in West Siberian peatlands revealed from a new database of soil properties
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 69–79, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, L. C., Beilman, David. W., Kremenetski, K. V., Sheng, Y., MacDonald, G. M., Lammers, R. B., Shiklomanov, A. I. and Lapshina, E. D. (2012), Influence of permafrost on water storage in West Siberian peatlands revealed from a new database of soil properties. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 69–79. doi: 10.1002/ppp.735
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
- NASA Land Cover Land Use Change Program. Grant Number: NNG06GE43G
- NSF RAISE initiative. Grant Number: OPP-9818496
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement. Grant Number: SRB-0425625
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ATM-0628598, EAR-0843685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!