Special Issue Paper
Advective Heat Transport in Frozen Rock Clefts: Conceptual Model, Laboratory Experiments and Numerical Simulation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Special Issue: In honour of Professor Charles Harris
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 378–389, October 2011
How to Cite
Hasler, A., Gruber, S., Font, M. and Dubois, A. (2011), Advective Heat Transport in Frozen Rock Clefts: Conceptual Model, Laboratory Experiments and Numerical Simulation. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 22: 378–389. doi: 10.1002/ppp.737
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- Swiss Federal Office for the Environment
- SNF NCCR-MICS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!