Research Perspectives on Unstable High-alpine Bedrock Permafrost: Measurement, Modelling and Process Understanding
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2012
How to Cite
Krautblatter, M., Huggel, C., Deline, P. and Hasler, A. (2012), Research Perspectives on Unstable High-alpine Bedrock Permafrost: Measurement, Modelling and Process Understanding. Permafrost Periglac. Process., 23: 80–88. doi: 10.1002/ppp.740
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!