One-Step Hydrothermal Synthesis of Ag Nanoparticle Decorated Submicrometer-Scale Spherical AgBr Colloids: A Highly Efficient Visible Light Plasmonic Photocatalyst for Degradation of Organic Dyes
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 67–71, January, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, W., Qin, X., Li, H., Asiri, A. M., Al-Youbi, A. O. and Sun, X. (2013), One-Step Hydrothermal Synthesis of Ag Nanoparticle Decorated Submicrometer-Scale Spherical AgBr Colloids: A Highly Efficient Visible Light Plasmonic Photocatalyst for Degradation of Organic Dyes. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 67–71. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200033
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!