[+] Present address: Department of Chemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 98195, USA
Implication of Ligand Choice on Surface Properties, Crystal Structure, and Magnetic Properties of Iron Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 258–265, March 2013
How to Cite
Monson, T. C., Ma, Q., Stevens, T. E., Lavin, J. M., Leger, J. L., Klimov, P. V. and Huber, D. L. (2013), Implication of Ligand Choice on Surface Properties, Crystal Structure, and Magnetic Properties of Iron Nanoparticles. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 258–265. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200055
[++] Present address: California NanoSystems Institute, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-6105, USA
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Paula Provencio for her assistance with EDS measurements
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- United States Department of Energy
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!