Chloride Anion Triggered Synthesis and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticle-Ultrathin Cadmium Selenide Nanowire Networks with Enhanced Photoconductivity
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 97–101, January, 2013
How to Cite
Yao, H.-B., Guan, Y., Zheng, J., Huang, G., Xu, J., Liu, J.-W., Cong, H.-P. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Chloride Anion Triggered Synthesis and Assembly of Gold Nanoparticle-Ultrathin Cadmium Selenide Nanowire Networks with Enhanced Photoconductivity. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200059
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!