Polymeric-Micelle-Based Nanomedicine for siRNA Delivery
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 211–228, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X.-Q., Sun, C.-Y., Yang, X.-Z. and Wang, J. (2013), Polymeric-Micelle-Based Nanomedicine for siRNA Delivery. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 211–228. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200061
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB934001, 2013CB933900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51125012, 51203145
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education from the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: SRFDP 20113402130008
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2070000008
- Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: SKLSSM201201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!