Unconventional Non-Aqueous Emulsions for the Encapsulation of a Phototriggerable NO-Donor Complex in Polymer Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 138–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Bohlender, C., Landfester, K., Crespy, D. and Schiller, A. (2013), Unconventional Non-Aqueous Emulsions for the Encapsulation of a Phototriggerable NO-Donor Complex in Polymer Nanoparticles. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 138–142. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200067
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Jena Center of Soft Matter (JCSM)
- Abbe Center of Photonics (ACP)
- DFG research unit “Heme and Heme Degradation Products”. Grant Number: 1738, TP 7
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.