Composite Cathodes Containing SWCNT@S Coaxial Nanocables: Facile Synthesis, Surface Modification, and Enhanced Performance for Li-Ion Storage
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 158–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-M., Zhang, Q., Huang, J.-Q., Liu, X.-F., Zhu, W., Zhao, M.-Q., Qian, W.-Z. and Wei, F. (2013), Composite Cathodes Containing SWCNT@S Coaxial Nanocables: Facile Synthesis, Surface Modification, and Enhanced Performance for Li-Ion Storage. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 158–165. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200082
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Foundation for the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!