Anisotropic Thermal Processing of Polymer Nanocomposites via the Photothermal Effect of Gold Nanorods
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 193–202, February 2013
How to Cite
Maity, S., Kozek, K. A., Wu, W.-C., Tracy, J. B., Bochinski, J. R. and Clarke, L. I. (2013), Anisotropic Thermal Processing of Polymer Nanocomposites via the Photothermal Effect of Gold Nanorods. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 193–202. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200084
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0829379, CMMI-1069108, DMR-1056653
- Research Triangle MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-1121107
- Faculty Research and Professional Development Fund
- Faculty Research and Professional Development Fund. Grant Number: DMR-1121107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!