Poly-L-Arginine Grafted Silica Mesoporous Nanoparticles for Enhanced Cellular Uptake and their Application in DNA Delivery and Controlled Drug Release
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 166–179, February 2013
How to Cite
Kar, M., Tiwari, N., Tiwari, M., Lahiri, M. and Gupta, S. S. (2013), Poly-L-Arginine Grafted Silica Mesoporous Nanoparticles for Enhanced Cellular Uptake and their Application in DNA Delivery and Controlled Drug Release. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 166–179. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200089
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- IISER Pune
- DST. Grant Number: SR/S1/PC-56/2008
- CSIR. Grant Number: CSC0302
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!