Fluorinated Eu-Doped SnO2 Nanostructures with Simultaneous Phase and Shape Control and Improved Photoluminescence
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 332–337, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Wang, Y., Kershaw, S. V., Hung, T. F., Xu, J. and Rogach, A. L. (2013), Fluorinated Eu-Doped SnO2 Nanostructures with Simultaneous Phase and Shape Control and Improved Photoluminescence. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 332–337. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200096
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong S. A. R.. Grant Number: T23-713/11
- Applied Research Grant of City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 9667067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!