Synthesis of Mesoporous SiO2@TiO2 Core/Shell Nanospheres with Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 306–310, April 2013
How to Cite
Hu, J.-L., Qian, H.-S., Li, J.-J., Hu, Y., Li, Z.-Q. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Synthesis of Mesoporous SiO2@TiO2 Core/Shell Nanospheres with Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 306–310. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200110
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101140, 21061160492, 91022032
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y4110025
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Talent Project. Grant Number: 2012R10062
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!