Anti-CRLF2 Antibody-Armored Biodegradable Nanoparticles for Childhood B-ALL
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 355–364, April 2013
How to Cite
Raghunathan, R., Mahesula, S., Kancharla, K., Janardhanan, P., Jadhav, Y. L. A., Nadeau, R., Villa, G. P., Cook, R. L., Witt, C. M., Gelfond, J. A. L., Forsthuber, T. G. and Haskins, W. E. (2013), Anti-CRLF2 Antibody-Armored Biodegradable Nanoparticles for Childhood B-ALL. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 355–364. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200125
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH5G12RR013646–12, NIH5U54RR022762–05
- Cancer Therapy and Research Center at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center. Grant Number: NIHP30CA054174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!