Anti-CRLF2 Antibody-Armored Biodegradable Nanoparticles for Childhood B-ALL
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 355–364, April 2013
How to Cite
Raghunathan, R., Mahesula, S., Kancharla, K., Janardhanan, P., Jadhav, Y. L. A., Nadeau, R., Villa, G. P., Cook, R. L., Witt, C. M., Gelfond, J. A. L., Forsthuber, T. G. and Haskins, W. E. (2013), Anti-CRLF2 Antibody-Armored Biodegradable Nanoparticles for Childhood B-ALL. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 355–364. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200125
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH5G12RR013646–12, NIH5U54RR022762–05
- Cancer Therapy and Research Center at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- National Cancer Institute-designated Cancer Center. Grant Number: NIHP30CA054174
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.