Ecofriendly Route for the Synthesis of Highly Conductive Graphene Using Extremophiles for Green Electronics and Bioscience
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 573–578, July 2013
How to Cite
Raveendran, S., Chauhan, N., Nakajima, Y., Toshiaki, H., Kurosu, S., Tanizawa, Y., Tero, R., Yoshida, Y., Hanajiri, T., Maekawa, T., Ajayan, Pulickel. M., Sandhu, A. and Kumar, D. S. (2013), Ecofriendly Route for the Synthesis of Highly Conductive Graphene Using Extremophiles for Green Electronics and Bioscience. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 573–578. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200126
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!